BEFORE YOU BEGIN
Please gather all of the required information before starting to fill out this form as you will not be able to save it.
You will need the following information to submit this form:
- Revenue Canada's Notices of Assessments for your parent(s)/guardian(s) for 2020, 2021, and 2022
- Your UofT student number
- Government Aid financial application screen shots.
- If you are NOT from ONTARIO, before submitting each and every page of the government financial aid application, please take a screenshot of it.
- OSAP applicants can get PDF copies of their application online.
Please reach out to Financial Aid Office if your province does not have its financial aid portal open or if your parents have not yet received their 2022 NOAs.
You may also need the following information:
- Your lease or confirmation of extension of a previously signed lease from your landlord. This can be submitted by September 6th, 2023 if not available at this time
- Your end of April/beginning of May pay statement if you were working for the same employer over the summer and before May 1st
- Your scholarships and bursaries, if applicable- amount and supporting documentation
- Your partner's/spouse's Income Tax Notice of Assessment for 2022, if married or in a common-law relationship
- Receipts for computer, moving expenses or medical expenses if applicable. These can be submitted at a later time
- VIN, if you own a vehicle
- Purchase price/Assessed value and mortgage/loan information if you own real estate
Please note the information you are providing will remain private and confidential
IF YOU NEED TO MAKE CHANGES TO YOUR SUBMISSION
Please email us with the following subject line - Application Update, Today's Date, Full Name and Year of Study (i.e. Application Update, July 12, 2023, Jane Doe, 2L).
Please list the changes you want to make to your application and the reason for them
WHEN SUBMITTING ADDITIONAL SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION (i.e. applicable receipts, signed lease agreement, final summer paystub and final notice of assessment for government aid)
Please email us at email@example.com using the following file naming convention firstname-lastname_document name (i.e. jane-doe_end-of-april-paystub) and in the subject line please include your Full Name and Year of Study (i.e. Supporting Documents-Jane Doe, 2L).
Please note that we receive an extremely high volume of emails during the application period and not utilizing the naming conventions may result in a delay in receiving your Financial Aid.
DEADLINE: If you are renting, a copy of your rental agreement/lease must be submitted by September 6, 2023. Students whose lease agreements not submitted by the deadline will be assumed to be living with parents/guardians.